Home' South Gippsland Sentinel-Times : March 28, 2017 Edition Contents PAGE 50 - THE SOUTH GIPPSLAND SENTINEL-TIMES, TUESDAY, MARCH 28, 2017
Elders Leongatha 5662 3523
16 McCartin St Leongatha 3953
0417 805 312
Elders Korumburra 5658 1894
11 Commercial St Korumburra 3950
0428 571 083
0439 383 091
COUNTRY LIVING CLOSE TO TOWN
PERIOD HOME ON ONE OF THE BEST STREETS
• Outstanding period style homestead
• 4 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas
• High ceilings, polished floor boards
• Ornate open fire, split cycle system for heating/cooling
• Kitchen with slow combustion stove plus elec wall oven & plates
• Fully enclosed outdoor entertaining deck, double garage
Web ID: 11085236
ADORABLE FAMILY HOME, GREAT ENTERTAINER
• Adorable home for large or growing family
• 2-storey, 6 BRs, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas
• Charms of yesteryear with all the mod cons
• Heating/cooling - open fire, s/s r/c, duct. gas heating
• Entertainers delight, outback, bar/BBQ area & spa
• Workshop plus cellar, double carport, top location
Web ID: 11183869
WATER VIEWS - LIFESTYLE LOCATION - FAMILY HOME
• Views across Westernport Bay to French Island
• 6 BR beach home, 3 bathrooms, 3 living areas
• Flexible self-contained 1-bedroom unit
• Positioned in a quiet court, 1000 m2 block
• Double garage, 2 alfresco decks
• Short walk to beaches, shops, 1 hr to Melbourne
Web ID: 10788119
• Period home, original dairy farmhouse
• Character, charm, perfect for renovating
• 3 BRs, 1 bathroom, 2 toilets
• 5 acres, zoned residential
• Disused dairy & various other shedding
• On the edge of town, walking distance to shops
Web ID: 11254093
OFI: Sat, April 1, 10.30am – 11am
Sat, April 8, 10.30am – 11am
24 Rudds Road, Korumburra
OFI: Sat, April 1, 12noon-12.30pm
5 Turner Street, Leongatha
PBE Real Estate is proud to offer an amazing
lifestyle property for sale.
It’s perfectly located on the outskirts of Won-
thaggi on the way to Inverloch offering unique
highway exposure combined with a true sense
of privacy yet massive space.
The homestead of brick construction is as
new and quality built.
It features three bedrooms, a study, two living
areas, two bathrooms, double electric garage,
dishwasher, reverse cycle heating and cooling,
wood heater and all surrounded by quality fix-
tures and fittings.
This much sought after property comes com-
plete with stunning street appeal, loads of char-
acter, huge potential uses and offers what you
can only describe as a superior lifestyle.
The land component is excellent quality and
consists of a very rare 10 acres.
It’s perfect to run cattle, sheep, horses or you
can simply enjoy ample space for veggie gar-
dens, orchards or for the children to ride mo-
torbikes and play with all the family pets.
The package is completely fenced and in-
cludes a cattle crush, Colorbond shed and is all
The shed measures a staggering 20 metres by
11 metres and would be perfect to run a busi-
Your inspection of 5296 Bass Highway Won-
thaggi is warmly invited. You’re sure to be im-
The property is selling for $849,000.
Phone PBE Real Estate on 5672 1833.
Superb lifestyle property
This beautiful family home is on 10 acres on the edge of Wonthaggi.
Magnificent home, quality 10 acres, wonderful shedding
The property comes with a huge shed
and plenty of space to run a few head of
cattle or some sheep.
THIS charming period home sits on five
acres on the Korumburra town boundary,
It is an original period home with all the
character and charm of yesteryear (around
100 years old).
It boasts three bedrooms, spacious living,
pine lining walls, fire places, outdoor under-
cover area plus much more.
There is plenty of shedding for hay, ma-
chinery, equipment and storage. The prop-
erty is on town water and on two titles.
It is so close to town, literally on the town
boundary and within walking distance to
schools and shops.
This historic property offers lifestyle op-
portunity with development potential.
The property is being sold in conjunction
with Alex Scott, Korumburra.
Elders are conducting two open homes
for this property on Saturday, April 1 from
10.30 to 11am and Saturday, April 8 from
10.30 to 11am.
If you would like to inspect this property
at another more convenient time or have any
questions, please contact Elders agents Don
Olden on 0417 805 312 or Jean O’Loughlin
on 0428 571 083.
The price is $520,000 and address is 24
Rudds Road, Korumburra.
This classic period home is on five acres on the edge of Korumburra.
Pine lining walls, multiple fire places and high ceilings are all part of the charm.
There’s plenty of shedding for machinery
Outstanding and unique opportunity
There’s even an outdoor undercover enter-
Links Archive March 21, 2017 Edition April 4, 2017 Edition Navigation Previous Page Next Page